Cancel a Hold
To cancel a hold:
- Log in to your account by entering your library card number and PIN number.
- Scroll down past the "Checkouts" box to where it says "Holds".
- Under "Holds" you will see the title, author, and your position in the hold list.
- To cancel a hold, use the mouse to click in the white box next to the title you wish to remove.
- You will see a checkmark next to the title you will remove from your list.
- Click on the "Cancel Selected Holds" button.
Log into your account and cancel holds.
Last updated on January 23, 2006