Place a Hold
You need to have your library card number and PIN number ready before you can place holds in the online catalog. (Learn how to get a PIN)
To place a hold:
- Click on the title in the results list.
- Look to the menu on the left side of the detailed item display.
- Click on the "Place Hold" link, which is directly below the "Add to List" button.
Once you have clicked "Place Hold", do the following:
- Type in your library card number without any spaces between the numbers.
- Type in your PIN #.
- Select a library for item pickup.
- Click the "Place Hold" button to place the hold or Reset to retype your user information.
You can check on holds you have placed by viewing your account.
Last updated on November 4, 2011