Book Club Kits Policy
- Any Flagstaff City-Coconino County Library cardholder may check out a kit. The person checking the kit out is responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Kits are checked out for a period of 62 days.
- The patron is responsible for lost or damaged kit items. Fees for replacement of various items are: $15/book, $6/container (not contents), $2/sheet. Maximum kit replacement cost is $130.
- No more than 2 kits at a time may be checked out to an individual.
- Kits may be renewed once if there are no holds.
- Kits must be returned to the circulation desk at the main library during business hours. Do NOT return kits through the book drop or to the Branch Library.
- To place a hold on a kit that is checked out, follow the normal catalog procedure of placing the hold under ‘full details’ of the book kit catalog record. To place a hold on a kit that is not checked out call the Information desk at the main library, 779-7670 opt. 3.
- Check the contents of the kit against the content list in the container both before checking the kit out and before returning it.
- Please direct any book kit questions to Monica at 779-7685 ext. 7407 and leave a message.
Last updated on November 1, 2006