Book Club Kits Policy
- Any Flagstaff City-Coconino County Library cardholder may check out a kit. The person checking the kit out is responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Kits are checked out for a period of 62 days.
- Fees for replacement of various items are: $15/book, $15/container (excluding content), $2/sheet. Maximum kit replacement cost is $150.
- No more than 2 kits at a time may be checked out to an individual.
- Kits may be renewed once if there are no holds.
- A hold may be placed on a Book Club Kit. Pick up location may be either Main or East Flagstaff Community Library.
- Kits may be returned to either the Main or 4th St libraries during normal business hours. Kits should NOT be returned through the book drops.
- Check the contents of the kit against the 'content list' in the container before checking the kit out and before returning it.
Last updated on January 8, 2018