Place a Hold
You need to have your library card number and PIN number ready before you can place holds in the online catalog. (Learn how to get a PIN)To place a hold:
- Click on the title in the results list.
- Look to the menu on the left side of the detailed item display.
- Click on the "Place Hold" link, which is directly below the "Add to List" button.
- Type in your library card number without any spaces between the numbers.
- Type in your Password .
- Select a library for item pickup.
- Click the "Place Hold" button to place the hold or Reset to retype your user information.
You can check on holds you have placed by viewing your account.