Books By Mail Service
The library sends large print books and audiobook CDs to homebound residents of Coconino County who are otherwise unable to access library materials. This is a free service.
Easy to Register
1. Call 928-213-2380 or e-mail email@example.com for more information to begin the application process.
2. You will receive a request form so you can ask for particular books.
3. You can also order books by phone or e-mail.
Easy to Read
4. Books arrive through the U.S. postal mail.
5. Books have a three-week checkout period.
6. Read and enjoy your books.
7. Place your order form in the mailbag with the returning books.
Easy to Return
8. Place address card in bag showing library address.
9. Give the bag to your mail carrier.
Books by Mail
Flagstaff City-Coconino County Public Library
300 W. Aspen Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Last updated on March 12, 2021