Youth Internet Access Computers
- Computers are for use by youth ages 18 and under and their caregivers.
- The Library uses PC Reservation software to schedule and control computer use. Library card holders may have two hours of computer time per day. Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis. Guest passes are available for non-cardholders.
- Internet games are allowed at Youth Services Computers, including the Teen Zone. A parent may use an Internet computer in the Youth Services lab while their young child is using the Youth Services area.
- Children under 6 years old must have help using the computers.
- Violation of library policy, obscenity laws, tampering with computer system security, unauthorized altering of software configurations, attempts to damage hardware or software, and/or using the workstation for illegal, criminal, or inappropriate purposes will result in loss of Internet privileges and may be subject to prosecution by local, state, or federal officials.
Early Literacy Computers
Printing services are available at both public libraries in Flagstaff.
Grayscale Prints ("black & white")
$0.15 cents per single-sided page
$0.20 cents per double-sided page
$0.25 cents per single-sided page
$0.30 cents per double-sided page
- Grayscale, Color, single and double-sided printing options are available from all public access computers (except the children’s Early Literacy Computers).
- Only library paper may be used in the printers: white, 8.5”x11”, 20lb., recycled paper.
- Cash only. You are responsible for all printed pages.
Free wi-fi access is available at both public libraries in Flagstaff.
- Access to wi-fi in the library has no time limit. However, each wi-fi session (lease) lasts four hours. Wi-fi users may reconnect after four hours for additional time.
- Printing from non-library computers and devices (wi-fi) is not currently possible. Watch for this enhancement in the future.
Free self-service scanning is available at both public libraries in Flagstaff.
- The library’s BookScan Station includes an 11”x17” color flatbed scanner and an 8.5’x11” color dual-sided sheet-feed scanner (up to 50 pages at a time).
- Documents and photographs can be saved in .pdf, searchable .pdf, editable Word, .jpg or .tiff formats.
- Scanned documents can be saved to a USB storage device or sent via e-mail.